McBride Orthopedic Hospital offers prompt expert care for on-the-job injuries with same day appointments and after hours emergency room care. Our goal is to deliver exceptional patient care that minimizes costs and focuses on return-to-work.
We are a leader in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries. Our board-certified physicians understand Oklahoma’s workers’ compensation system and utilize treatment plans with a focus on obtaining maximum medical improvement (MMI) for injured employees as soon as possible.
Our workers’ compensation program features:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Dedicated workers’ compensation team
- Timely work status reports
- Concise exam notes and credible reports generated quickly after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Second opinions
- Complete rehabilitation programs on-site
General Questions: email@example.com
Director, Workers’ Compensation
Workers’ Compensation Coordinator
Workers’ Compensation Assistant